By Machine PR | 6 days ago
How would you like to travel with the Machine to a road game, attend a practice or spend a day in the life of a player? If you are a flex-plan, half-season, or full-season ticket holder, you could win one of the many prizes during the March to the Season Promotion.
Every day beginning March 3, and running until March 31, Machine ticket holders will be eligible to win these prizes and more! Over 70 prizes and experiences will be awarded through daily drawings. The earlier you purchase your season tickets, the better your chances to win!
OHIO MACHINE MARCH TO THE SEASON PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
1. Eligibility. The Ohio Machine March to the Season Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., who are not Employees of the Ohio Machine, Major League Lacrosse or its Member Teams, or their respective affiliates, including and any and all other entities engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotion materials for this Promotion and their immediate family members (parents, spouse, child/ren and sibling(s)) and household members of the employees of each of the above (“Eligible Entrants”). Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
2. How to Enter. The Promotion Entry Period begins immediately and ends March 31, 2014 at 9:30AM (the “Entry Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter:
(a) simply renew or purchase your flex-pan, half-season or full-season ticket packages for the 2014 Machine Season during the Entry Period. Under this method, before an Eligible Entrant is eligible to win, such Season Ticket package must be: Paid in Full – or with made payments up to date on an agreed upon payment plan at time of ticket purchase. Each Eligible Entrant will automatically receive one entry per ticket in their respective package(s).
(b) any Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion without purchase by visiting the Ohio Machine’s business offices during normal business hours, i.e., from 9:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Eastern Time, every Monday through Friday during the Entry Period, and fully completing and submitting an entry form, with a limit of ONE (1) entry per day. The Ohio Machine is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. The Ohio Machine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his or her Promotion entry) who tampers with the entry process.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
3. Drawing from Entries. On or about each day during the period beginning March 3, 2014 and ending on March 31, 2014 (each, a “Drawing Date” and collectively, the “Drawing Dates”), the Ohio Machine shall randomly select a predetermined number of potential Prize Winners (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”) from among all eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date. Eligible Entrants selected to win a Prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent Prizes. Entries not selected shall remain eligible for subsequent drawings.
The Ohio Machine shall make up to two (2) attempts to contact each potential Winner by telephone (the “Prize Notification”). In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within forty-eight (48) hours of the time of issuance, at the Ohio Machine’s sole and absolute discretion a disqualification may result, the Prize may be forfeited and, an alternate potential Winner may be randomly selected from the then-available list of Eligible Entrants for the drawing at issue.
4. Conditions. Each Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form before accepting her/his Prize.
Payments of any and all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winners. Where applicable, each Winner shall be required to complete and sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
By participating, each Winner agrees to have his/her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the Prize.
Failure of a Winner to comply with any of the above conditions as required by the Ohio Machine, or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any Winner shall result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and may result, at the Ohio Machine’s sole and absolute discretion, in the random selection of an alternate potential Winner from among all remaining Eligible Entrants for the drawing at issue.
5. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date.
6. Prizes. Up to seventy (70) prizes (each, a “Prize and collectively, the “Prizes”) may be awarded over the course of the twenty-one (21) Drawing Dates. A list of the Prizes to be awarded on each Drawing Date shall be available upon request. The Ohio Machine reserves the right to substitute any prize(s) of like value in the event that one or any portion of the described prizes are unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
7. Indemnification. By entering, each Eligible Entrant agrees to follow and be bound by these Official Rules and to hold absolutely harmless and fully indemnify and defend the Ohio Machine, Major League Lacrosse and its Member Teams, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (a) Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes; and/or (b) Entrant’s receipt or use of any of the Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNER VOLUNTARILY ACCEPTS THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN WATCHING LACROSSE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FLYING BALLS, BROKEN STICKS, HELMETS ETC.), INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, PARALYSIS AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND IN ANY PRIZE EVENT IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES, STIPULATES AND AGREES THAT THE OHIO MACHINE, SELBY STADIUM, MAJOR LEAGUE LACROSS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS ARE AND SHALL NOT BE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DAMAGES, INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
8. No Purchase. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
9. Information on Promotion Winners. For a Winners’ list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Ohio Machine March to the Season Promotion” c/o Ohio Machine, 3811 Attucks Drive, Powell, OH 43065, or visit http://theohiomachine.com. The Ohio Machine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion.
10. Governing Law. This Promotion shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
MARCH TO THE SEASON PROMOTION PRIZES
March 3: Day in the Life Experience – (1) Experience a Machine Game Day the way the players do. Attend walk-though, team meal, team bus to Selby Stadium and sit behind team bench during the game.
March 4: Tomahawk Shades – (10) Pairs of Tomahawk Shades (sunglasses).
March 5: Training Camp Experience - (4) Attend an Ohio Machine Training Camp session on one of the following dates: April 6, 2014; April 12, 2014; April 13, 2014.
March 6: Watershed Distillery Tour - (1) Distillery tour for four (4) at Watershed Distillery.
March 7: 2014 Parking Pass - (5) Parking pass in Lot C for the 2014 Ohio Machine season.
March 10: Logan Schuss Signed T-Shirt – (7) Logan Schuss signed t-shirt.
March 11: Ohio Machine Gear Package - (4) Package of Ohio Machine merchandise.
March 12: Attend a Practice - (2) Attend an Ohio Machine practice during the 2014 season.
March 13: Games2U Prize Package - (1) Games2U Prize Package worth up to $500.
March 14: Season Ticket Upgrade – (10) Upgrade your tickets for the 2014 Ohio Machine season.
March 17: 2013 Team Signed sick – (2) 2013 Ohio Machine team signed stick.
March 18: Logan Schuss Signed Cleat – (10) Logan Schuss signed cleat.
March 19: Attend a Practice – (2) Attend an Ohio Machine practice during the 2014 season.
March 20: Emily B Photo Package – (1) Senior portrait package by Emily B Photography.
March 21: Double Your Season Tickets – (5) Double the number of your season tickets (up to 4 additional tickets).
March 24: 2013 Team Signed Cleat – (4) 2013 Ohio Machine team signed cleat.
March 25: Steele Stanwick Fathead – (1) Steele Stanwick signed Fathead.
March 26: Lunch with Coach & GM – (1) Ohio Machine Head Coach Bear Davis and General Manager John Algie take you to lunch.
March 27: Columbus Car Audio – (1) Prize package from Columbus Car Audio.
March 28: 2015 Season Tickets – (1) Season tickets for the 2015 Ohio Machine season.
March 31: Team Road Trip – (1) Trip for two including airfare and hotel to the Ohio Machine’s 2014 season opener on April 26, 2014 in Charlotte, NC. Includes roundtrip airfare for two (2) from Columbus to Charlotte, Hotel accommodations and $100 for incidentals – including transportation.
NOTE: The number of each prize that will be awarded is noted in parenthesis.